They’re here, folks!
Pocket Opt Out Guide for 2016-2017 – the print-and-share version of the complete guide.
Read it. Find your local group, connect with your opt out community and let’s grow this movement.
It’s hard to believe, but there are still people out there who have never heard of opting out. Would you print just five or ten copies and share in your travels?
Please FOLLOW and keep checking back on this site for more info to help your kids to opt out successfully and to keep you going strong. Thank you for joining us in this fight for kids and our public schools.
Remember… if it was easy, it wouldn’t be called a struggle.
MORE REALLY IMPORTANT RESOURCES to keep you informed. SHARE.
* Comprehensive 2016-2017 Opt Out Guide: bit.ly/OptOutGuide1617
* Pocket Opt Out Guide 2016-2017: bit.ly/1617PocketGuide
* Opt Out Third Grade 101: bit.ly/OO3rdGrade101
* Navigating Gr 3 Retention Threat: bit.ly/Gr3RetentionThreat
* VIDEO How To Opt Out of Computer Test: bit.ly/OptOutDemo2016
* What Does This Bully Letter Really Mean?: bit.ly/igotabullyletter
* It’s going to be Oh-Kaaayyy. Really: bit.ly/OptOutisOK
* Special Opt Out group for Third Grade here: bit.ly/OOFL3rd
* Find your local Opt Out group: bit.ly/LocalOptOutGroups
* 8 Yr Old Talks Test Prep: bit.ly/8YOTalksTestPrep